We provide a comprehensive personal tax compliance service for individuals and partnerships that includes:
- completing your personal tax return to include all income from all sources and to claim all allowances and reliefs available to you
- calculating your overall liabilities for the year and advising you of these and of the due dates for payment
- receiving and checking your self-assessment statements of account and liaising with HM Revenue & Customs as necessary
- dealing with claims to reduce payments on account, which can be beneficial under self assessment.
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs investigations and aspect enquiries.
Not only is the tax man always with us, but tax law is continually changing and never gets easier. It is therefore very rare that an individual or business cannot benefit from, or has no need for, readily expert advice on taxation.
We do more than merely advise on a piecemeal basis - we look ahead to your future. We take into consideration how you plan to expand or diversify your business, where you hope to invest, and what provision you intend making for your retirement and your family.
When we are advising pension plans, personal investments and planning for the future we always do so with the most advantageous tax perspective in mind whilst also considering the particular needs of the client, as tax is not always the most important factor.
Even though we identify problems before information is submitted to the Revenue, difficulties can arise. For extra peace of mind we offer insurance against the extra costs of coping with Inland Revenue Investigations.